Thursday, June 14, 2012

Smooooothies! Getcha detox on!

Lately, I have been SUPER into smoothies. They are a great, quick, easy, and cheap way to start out the day, get in that extra boost of energy, and get your daily dose of fruits and veggies! The coolest part about smoothies, is you can tailor them to do what you want done for your body, mind and soul. This article explains the benefits of smoothies and difference recipes to combat your worst enemies. Think of it as a magic potion... eye of newt... hair of a wareworf, you know- that sort of thing. ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Alive Pea Protein Powder, yet? So nummy and GREAT in smoothies. I usually use Nectar brand for my shakes (I eat absolutely NO simple carbs) to get my protein in but Alive is full of every nutrient known to man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I haven't tried the Pea Protein yet. Right now I am using a Rice Protein, (Berry flavored). I'm not nuts about the texture or taste, but it's not bad. I'll have to try the pea protein once I'm done! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete