Monday, February 27, 2012

Healthy Challenge: Day 1

Good morning and happy Almost-March!

The spring is approaching and it is time to set some new goals. I have decided to join the Corporate Cup events at my job and be a part of some sporty activities. One inparticular is going to be especially challenging. It is called the Healthy Challenge.

The rules of the game are that you earn a certain amount of points for completeing and doing certian healthy things, and lose points if you do unhealthy activities.

It begins today and ends May 21st. So thats a solid 3 months. Today I will take a pre-test of my health, begin a food diary, an exercise diary and refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol.

I will attend healthy meal classes and healthy choice classes for extra points as well.

I'll keep you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment