Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lost 5 pounds!

Well, well, well, mi-oh-my! I am happy to annouce that in ten days I have lost 5 pounds...(without even touching the gym! whatttt?) I start going back to the gym tomorrow, but strangely enough, even though I havent been going to the gym, and spent the last weekend at Foxwoods, of all places, I stepped on the scale this morning to reveal 150.00 pounds flat. Bettah than nothin, right? (I think about it as half way to ten!)

Nutrition Facts of the Day!

Bananas are wonderful and healthy raw fruit to enjoy. They fill you up because they have a good dose of fiber. But thats not all! Check out the benefits here!

Grapes are also one of my favorite daily snacks. Want to anti-age? Not a super power I would mind having... It is super high in Manganese and Vitamin K. "Areas of benefit in grape research include the cardiovascular system, respiratory system, immune system, inflammatory system, blood sugar regulating system, and nervous system. Another area of special benefit is cancer prevention, with risk of breast, prostate, and colon cancer emerging as the most likely areas of grape anti-cancer benefits." Read more here about the benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment