Monday, January 30, 2012

30th day!!

It seems I have reached the 30th day of my 30 day challenge, and as a matter of fact, it is also my Birthday!! I had an amazing weekend full of fun and lovely vegan food!

Have I cheated at all this month???

...
.....
.....

nope. not a drop.

I'm super proud of myself, and best of all, I'm going to continue. I have never felt better in my life. I've lost 8 pounds without working out at all, my skin is clear and bright, my stomach/digestive system is wonderful- no tummy aches anymore! And its not hard... so why should I stop?

I have learned a lot this month and continue to learn more every day about how to be more conscious of what to put in your body and how it effects you and your health. I've also learned so much about how to better the world and be cruelty free. Things you never think about, like how feather hair-extentions can be a violent act, never crossed my mind before just a few weeks ago, and now I am being more open to the world around me.

Thank you for following me in my journey. I plan on continueing the blog to let you know how things go along the way. More fun recipes and treats to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment