Thursday, January 12, 2012

Yesterdays Lunch and Dinner

Yesterday I had some good old fashioned childhood favorites for lunch and dinner.

For lunch, I packed myself a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich on Whole Wheat bread with some grapes, a banana, and some pistacios.

For dinner I made the rest of my Gardein Chicken with lemon juice, mashed a potatoe with some almond milk, parsley, salt, pepper and fresh garlic, and cooked up some frozen peas and corn. Simple and definitely comfort food!

Today I brought a can of Tomato soup with some of my left overs from last nights dinner. Easy and cheap!

----

Body Changes:

I've noticed that since I've started my Vegan diet I have been feeling much better, stomach-wise. You know when you have that bloated,nausious feeling after eating and you just don't feel like moving for awhile? I used to get that All The Time... but I havent gotten that feeling once since I've began this diet.

It makes me think that maybe dairy and eggs just werent agreeing with my body, but that I wasnt listening very carefully to what my body was trying to tell me. I know now that I was so obsessed with dairy and eggs in almost everything I ate, that I didnt even think twice that those products could be the reason why I was feeling so lathargic, bloated, nauscious or feeling pain in my stomach.

All in all, feeling great. The challenge of going out to eat will always be there, but I feel like the more experience I have, the better I can prepare to overcome that obsticle as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment